Saturday, July 21, 2007

I'm New to This

Hi! I hope to be able to show you some of the quilts that I've done, both my designs and others' designs as well. I have a couple that I need to take pics of so that I can show everyone. I'll also try to post pics of counted cross stitch projects that I get done.

What I'm working on right now: 2 purses from the Quilt In A Day Log Cabin book (one for me and one for my daughter), a 4-patch quilt, a test project (can't say more than that). I hope to get the fabric cut for a QIAD log cabin quilt for my bed. Since most of the quilts I do, I give away this will be a change!

I also have started doing machine embroidery and am having fun with that! Lots of really cool designs out there.

Thanks for reading this. I hope to keep you posted with pics that show my progress on various projects.

No comments: